- 2 box limit
- players start in their home town (by race).
- No kunark/velious, lvl 50 max. Old world only and expand off it.
- PVE respawn naked (must retrieve corpse to recover items).
- Corpse on corpse keeper after 1 hour (check bazaar or cities).
- Nexus provides as neutral hub to quick access of old world.
- Soulstone available to return to nexus
- Custom zones integrated into old world (west ro, miraguls chamber), pinnacle cave available via nexus near caved in entrance.
- Player forced to pick team at lvl 5 (or cannot move further)
- PVP 4 lvl range, unless you have excess infamy due to training, then any level above you can attack (or be attacked).
- 2 teams (erudin = home city for good, felwithe = home city for evil)
- 3 encampments exist that are takeable (tox, greater faydark, lavastorm).
- able to loot cash, PVP points (group points supported also), pvp coins (given to group, lvl 20+ target), pvp ears (on corpse, lvl 40+)
- PVP respawn with items in nexus (minus 1 random inventory item drop, PVP LOOTABLE, DOES NOT INCLUDE EQUIPPED ITEMS).
* health cut in half
* mana set to 0
- PVP lockout of zone for 10 minutes against last zone you died in.
For more in depth details see http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,3141.0.html